Full Moon Paddle
Time & Location
26 Nov 2020, 18:30 – 20:30
Car Park Victoria Lock Canal, Unnamed Road, 8GT, Newry BT35 8GP, UK
About The Event
Join us for a moonlit paddle board on the canal this November! Glow sticks, head torches, lovely still water to paddle across and even some pier jumping if you fancy it!
We'll meet up at Victoria Lock Carpark just outside Newry city, where our team will kit you out with winter wetsuits and protective equipment, before heading off on an awesome paddle board journey down the canal by moonlight.
- Fun and experienced water sport instructors to guide you safely
- Winter Wetsuit
- Bouyancy Aid
- Watersports Helmet
- Glow sticks to attach to your board and helmet
- Loads of craic guaranteed!
What to bring:
- A completed Health Declaration & Registration Form - see footer of page for link
- Any medication you may need
- A head torch
- A towel
- A change of clothes (nice warm ones for after the session)
- Spare shoes for the water - close toed and thick soled. No flip flops or high heels!
- Anything else on the kit list - this will be sent at the booking stage
Full Moon Paddle£30.00