Family Friendly Half Term Adventure Camp!
Time & Location
About The Event
Location: Kilbroney Forest Park & nearby locations in the Mournes
Price: £50pp or £25pp for Parents taking part in activities. FREE for parents there to hang out with the kids
Duration: Two and a half days - Monday 9:30 to Wednesday 13:00
Transport: Transport NOT included, however longest drive is 20 minutes. This is the family camp, a kids only camp WITH transport is running from Wednesday to Friday
Come spend a few days out in nature with your kids this half term break! We've got activities that will challenge and stimulate both kids and adults alike! This camp is specifically for families, where kids can see their folks conquering fears and having fun, while parents can see their kids learn new skills, have a big adventure and meet new friends - and maybe you'll make some new friends yourself, we're never too old for that after all!
Our experienced, FUN and SAFE instructors will make sure you and your family have an amazing time on our EXCITING activities, and at the same time you'll all learn lots of exciting and interesting facts about nature that you may never have heard of! This isn't just the standard adventure camp, come along and have a go!
- Beach Session - This session is a mixture of learning and about nature and having silly fun through activities like scavenger hunts, crab fishing and beach games (always good fun for kids and big kids!)
- Special Forces Survival - Not just your standard bushcraft session, our highly experienced instructors who have been taught by former special forces operatives will have the whole family completely involved!
- Rock Climbing - A great activity, delivered in a local fun and easily accessible quarry outside Castlewellan. The perfect place for people who want to try climbing but aren't too sure! Also perfect for the experienced climber looking for a challenge
- Mountain Day - A guided hike (easily achievable for all) followed by an exhilarating 100 foot abseil! Suitable for young kids and adults alike. we'll make it a day to remember for all the right reasons!
What to Bring
Geology Rocks will supply all technical equipment needed, you guys need to supply some personal things like suitable clothing, food and transport to and from activity sites (max 20 minutes). A detailed kit list will follow booking or you can give us a shout before booking to have a chat.
- Kid's Ticket£50£500£0
- Adult's Ticket - no activity£0£00£0
- Adult's Ticket -doing activity£25£250£0