Full Moon SUP Experience
Time & Location
About The Event
After a super successful event in September, we're delivering another beautiful full moon paddle board experience this Ocotber 20th.
We'll meet up at Greencastle beach, co Down, where our team will kit you out with winter wetsuits and protective equipment, before heading off on an awesome paddle board journey by moonlight (and lights of course). After exploring the coast by moonlight, we'll arrive on the shore where we'll have a beach campfire set up with nice hot drinks and snacks to warm you up.
PLEASE NOTE: If the wind conditions are unsuitable for Greencastle we will move the session Victoria Lock Canal outside Newry, which is an excellent alternative location. We will message folks the night before with latest forecast in mind. If neither location looks suitable, we'll aim to run the event the FOLLOWING NIGHT ON 21st OCTOBER.
- Fun and experienced water sport instructors to guide you safely
- Winter Wetsuit
- Bouyancy Aid
- Watersports Helmet
- Glow sticks to attach to your board and helmet
- Hot drinks and traybakes after the session
- A beach side camp fire to get you warmed up after
- Loads of craic guaranteed!
What to bring:
- A completed Health Declaration & Registration Form - see footer of page for link
- Any medication you may need
- A head torch
- A towel
- A change of clothes (nice warm ones for after the session)
- Spare shoes for the water - close toed and thick soled. No flip flops or high heels!
- Anything else on the kit list - this will be sent at the booking stage
- Full Moon Paddle£40£400£0